Friday, June 5, 2009

Life as an Intern

So life as an intern is pretty routine. My day usually consists of me sitting at my computer from 9-5 working on assignments that keep coming. It's ok though because everyone in the office is extremely nice and willing to help and answer questions. The last couple of days I have been working on a book that shows ways to have successful fundraisers and how to donate for those who are interested. I have been able to completely look over all the pictures that are in ASCEND's file and had to laugh when I saw myself on an expedition that I went on this last spring break. Seeing all of the other pictures that people have taken has really boosted my motivation to go and see the world through a humanitarian stand point. Helping others brings so much happiness. Oberserving all the great work that goes on here in the office and the field work shows me how amazing this company is and its goal to help those in need.

Written by: Abbi Aird

ASCEND Alliance intern

No comments:

Post a Comment